Looking for a Dentist in Surrey?
We are currently accepting new patients at Floss Dental!
Floss Dental Clinic is your Surrey dentist providing comprehensive services including family and cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, wisdom teeth extraction, dental implants, Invisalign and more.
Why Should You Go With Floss Dental?
At Floss Dental, we take pride not only in quality of our dentistry, but also in our exceptional patient care, latest technology and friendly environment. We are here to take care of all your dental needs under one roof. As your partner in oral health, this is what you can expect from us:
- Clean and modern facility
- Up-to-date technology
- Friendly and responsive staff
- Highly personalized service
- Flexible appointments to suit your busy schedule
- Convenient financial arrangements
- Same-day emergency dental appointments
New Patient Promotion
All new patients at Floss Dental receive a free electric toothbrush with their first dental exam, full mouth x-ray and dental cleaning!
What to Expect During Your First Visit
We understand that visiting a new dentist for the first time can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be! At Floss Dental we are committed to making not only your first visit but all your visits with us a relaxing and comfortable experience.
We offer online appointment requests to make it easy to schedule appointments 24/7. We’ll get back to you promptly to confirm your appointment time or suggest alternative openings. Or you can call us at 778-565-3368 to schedule an appointment directly. We are conveniently located by the Walmart on 88 Ave in Surrey and we offer evening and weekend hours to accommodate your schedule.
You can expect a typical new patient dental exam at Floss Dental to look like this:
- Review Health History: We’ll take the time to get to know you and review your dental and medical history along with your current concerns. This will help us identify oral and overall health issues we should watch out for. If you have any goals for your teeth, we can start planning from your first checkup.
- Update X-Rays: We’ll take x-rays so your dentist can monitor tooth and jaw development and bone health problems that may otherwise go unnoticed. We use machines that emit virtually no radiation. However, if you have current x-rays to provide, we will avoid taking new ones for your convenience.
- Dental Hygiene: Your dental hygienist or dentist will clean your teeth using special instruments to remove tartar buildup, give you a fluoride treatment, floss and polish your teeth.
- Dental Exam: Your Surrey dentist at Floss Dental will do a thorough examination of your teeth, gums and mouth, examine x-rays and look for signs of disease or other problems. He or she will also answer any questions that you may have and recommend any future treatment that may be needed.
- Oral Cancer Screening: The dentist will perform an oral cancer screening both visually and using a special tool called the VELscope.
- Preventative Health: We may also discuss recommended preventive treatment for your complete health, such as sealants or fluoride for prevention of cavities, or orthodontic care.
- Post-appointment Reminders: Based on your exam and your health, your dentist will let you know when to make the next visit. In most cases, Floss Dental recommends patients see the dentist every six months as long as there are no major problems to monitor.
Book an Appointment with Your Surrey Dentist
If you have any questions about your first dentist visit with us, please contact us at Floss Dental – we’re here to help. To make an appointment, call us directly at 778-565-3368 or use our online form.